Re: Mozilla Firefox Menus

Carl Fink <carlf@fink.to> writes:

> Submit a bug.  I don't care if it DOES come from upstream, it's a bug.  At
> the least, a bug existing would mean that apt-listbugs and apt-listchanges
> would notify people to change themes.

It looks like it's already submitted as Debian bug #257430.  A fix is
already in the Mozilla trunk (see Mozilla bugs 251492 and 244955 for
reference), but it won't be fixed in the Firefox/Thunderbird 1.0.x
branch, so an upstream fix will have to wait until 1.5.x.

I'm currently testing a backport of the patch to 1.0.x, and I'll
attach it to Debian bug #257430 when it's tested; I don't know if the
maintainer will want to apply it or not.

--
Kevin <buhr+debian@asaurus.net>