ways in preventing a particular program to access the internet

I just wonder how I can control which programs can or cannot have
access to the internet/intranet or resources outside the local
computer.  For example, wine runs a lot of Windows programs, but I
don't want these programs to access the internet (sending my
registration information to the internet etc.)  Under Debian how can I
stop wine from accessing the internet resources?  Do I have to use
selinux?

Dominik