Re: x window

qee iiii wrote:
> i chcked it, i have XF86Config-4 file there.
> so what do i do next

The configuration is not only dependent on your monitor, but it is also
dependent on your video card.  I'd try and get the horizontal and vertical
frequencies of your monitor and make sure they are right.  Then, I'd see
what make and model your video card is and see what video module I should
use.  The "vesa" modules works for most video cards but it doesn't take
advantage of the hardware acceration in most video cards.