Re: debconf error

* L.V.Gandhi <lvgandhi@gmail.com> [050820 06:38]:
> While configuring debconf I opted for kde.
[..]
> debconf: (Can't locate Qt.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
[..]
> >From where to get Qt.pm. I am running debian sarge in dell inspiron 600m.

Well, you could either take a look at the output of "apt-cache show
debconf" and notice, that it suggest a package, with "perl" and "qt" in
its name, install it, and see if that solves your problem.. and other
possible solution would be to go to http://packages.debian.org/ and use
the form at the bottom of the page to search the contents of the
packages for "Qt.pm", and look which package such a file containts.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/