Hi!

I contacted the wrong list, initially, my
apologies. My board is an Intel D815EEA, my
processor is Celeron 700mg w/ 256mg RAM, 20Gg HD,
I do not, that I know of have an extra graphics
card. XP, in fact, fixed a color problem that I
had had when I installed it. I want to get away
from XP, since Mr. Gates seems to be gunning for
Google, and I am opposed to gunslinging. Can you
tell me if I will be able to use Debian, and if
so, will I need to get a new graphics card before
installing it?
Yours,
Suzi O'Dell