Re: end of google cg1

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 06:58:01AM -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> It appears that google cg1 is a thing of the past.
> Only beta out there now.

Yeah, groups.google.ca has gone away, which is the one I was using.  Too
bad, really.  Google Groups and GMail demonstrate even for the most
clueless that Google, for all its resources, doesn't have anyone with even
a vague idea about good UI design.

--
 Marc Wilson |     politics, n.: A strife of interests masquerading
 msw@cox.net |     as a contest of principles.  The conduct of public