Re: apt-get upgrade message problem

On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 12:12:38AM +0200, Han Klaasz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got the following simple problem with apt-get:
>
> I ran "apt-get upgrade" but i get messages about the software,
> something about versions, no error messages. How do I continue
> upgrading?

Learn to ask smarter questions, for a start:

Just one example:  it's not only impossible to figure this out without
knowing what the actual messages were, it's OBVIOUSLY impossible.  You need
to think before you post.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.