My Grub/MBR went bye bye

My girl just bought me a new laptop, Averatec 6100A, I used gparted
from a live cd to split my ntfs partition to make way for debian. All
went well and worked great. The problem is when I booted Wnd**sa
dialog kept popping up saying there was an error. It kept popping up
so I clicked fix and now when my computer boots it gets to the point
where grub should show but then my computer keeps re booting. So my
question is, how to I re-insyall grub eithout having to reinstall
debian? I've looked for similar problems but with no luck. I used the
windows disk to "fixmbr" but I want grub back. Sorry for the rambaling
but I'm on pain med's for my back so I'm a little out of it.

Thanks in advance,
Jason Edson