After the partitions in /etc/fstab of M$-windows mounted, they aren't displayed on the desktop

hi,
    I am using Debian Sid and gnome 2.10(gnome-volume-manager installed).
    After upgrade three days before, I fount that when I mount the
partitions in /etc/fstab, they weren't displayed on the desktop as
usuall. When I open "Computer", there are some partitions icons which
are named like "12G Hard Driver: 12G Media". I remember their names
once were the mount points' name, such as "c, d ....."
    How to solve the problem? Thanks.