Re: udev and kernel 2.6.12

Thanks, I am going to try that right now!

The cool thing is that dselect helped me to fixed the
other package being not completely installed due to
that errors. So now I have Xorg (way faster) and gnome
2.10 completely.

One question still stand. how would I know I can
upgrade them if they are in the preferences not to be
changed?

Thanks

Manu