Re: X-windows Problems with firefox install connections???

Hello!!

My apt source list points to unstable currently. As much I don't want
to admit it, I guess I will reinstall Windows 98 on it (the original
OS). The current state of affairs is way too much trouble and time
consuming for me as of right now. As much as I like Linux, I am still
too much of a newbie to delve into the restrictive inner workings of
older hardware and Linux drivers and such. If it was a more recent
machine I would be more ambitious, but it being close to almost 8.5
years old, I think I will leave were its at. I wish to thank everyone
who tried to help me, your advice and quick responses were greatly
appreciated. Thank you again.

-Will