Re: Re: Oracle 10g in debian/amd64

I have had quite some problems in installing Oracle 10gR2 on Debian Sarge
but have overcome most of the problems using the information provided by you
and documentation available at
http://www.togaware.com/linux/survivor/Oracle_10g.shtml.

Unfortunately, after having successfully installed Oracle (no more errors
during the installation process), im now not able to run dbca (to create a
new database) and consistently get an error message ORA-12547 when trying to
create
a new database instance.

The listener seems to be up and running and I'm unable to see any other
problem.

Any help would be appreciated.