RE: [Bit OT]: Latex Gurus?

Roberto C. Sanchez said...
> I forget if the minipage environment is limnited to a single
> page, or if it can span multiple pages.  If the latter, then
> that may be an option.

Unfortunately, the minipage environment doesn't allow for
placement of figures inline with the text, so it's not an option.
I also think it is limited to a single page, but I'm only
learning, so I might be very wrong.

> If that doesn't work, there is a site [0] that descrides how
> to get a vertical bar that at least is as high as the text in
> the margin.
>
> -Roberto
>
> [0] http://web.reed.edu/cis/help/latexAdvanced.html#notes

Good reference. Unfortunately, I need the line to be all
the way down the page. Hmmmm...there's got to be a way.

Thanks for the quick help and a bit more info. That's a good
thing about debian-user, people all round the globe at any
time willing to help each other.

Byron