two uplink and two boxes

Hi,

 I have two internet uplink and two machines. The machines are connected
via a local switch. Can I bond the two uplink into one, so other
machines on the switch would use both uplink at the same time?
Ie, the thing is like this:

Internet provider1               Internet provider2
        |                                |
        |                                |
        |                                |
    Machine1                         Machine2

                 [other machines]

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS
Ps:I may be able to link both uplink to one machine, but still can I
bond them together? They are connected to different internet providers.
--
BorsodChem Joint-Stock Company   www.debian.org     Linux Support Center
Software engineer                Debian Developer   Developer