dns with webadmin

Hi,

 Anyone can recommend a _good_ DNS server with web administration
interface? Currently I use bind, but don't know if any webadmin
exists for it (please, no webmin). I only need it to be stable,
add/remove (sub)domains and MX record handling.
 I would be happier if any deb package exists for them, but no
problem if I need to install them.

Thanks in advance,
Laszlo/GCS
--
BorsodChem Joint-Stock Company   www.debian.org     Linux Support Center
Software engineer                Debian Developer   Developer