Re: Those disabled goodies in mplayer

On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 12:56:06PM -0500, John Hasler wrote :
> Brice Méalier writes:
> > Personally I am fine with it and I trust his decisions. At least it works
> > like that and does it well.
>
> When did you last upgrade it?  Do you run Unstable?  When I try to install
> Mplayer I get this:

I run testing and I installed it around 3-4 days ago from the marrillat
unofficial repository and all went well!

Note that I use also the repositories of unstable with an apt-pinning
allowing me to take package in unstable only if they aren't available
into testing, that might do the difference.

--
Brice Méalier
mealier_brice@yahoo.fr