Re: I am getting angry at debian mailing list.

Dave Ewart wrote:
On Tuesday, 02.08.2005 at 11:58 -0400, Xinjiang Lu wrote:

because I just couldn't get out.
What's good if you can't get in and out freely?
I have struggled and asked around for help to unsubscribe from this list for a while. A few helps from some kind users but not from the list master.

Really appreciate YOUR HELP!!

At the end of EVERY message sent to the list is the following text: