Gnome/Nautilus question...

I'd like to change the default app for worksheet files from Gnumeric
to OpenOffice Calc.  I've looked at the help for Nautilus and it says
to use the "File Types and Programs Preferences" (or something like
that - I'm not using my Debian PC right now), but I can't seem to
find that particular tool.

There is also some info about right-clicking a file name and using
the context menu to change the default app for that type of file,
but that doesn't seem to work either.

Am I just missing something? (It wouldn't be the first time.)  Is
there a package I need to add?  Is the preference app on the disk
but just not in the menus?

I *am* getting pretty proficient at right-clicking and choosing
"Open with OpenOffice Calc," but I'd really prefer to change the
default behavior.

--
Andy Anderson
Salisbury, MD, USA

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."
                                                     - Anonymous