Re: Standard 2.6.8 Debian kernel is not working!! Why? Please help!
- To: Debian User <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Standard 2.6.8 Debian kernel is not working!! Why? Please help!
- From: wim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:45:40 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 42ED4684.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <4wqzU-1ZCfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4wmcYemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4wq6U-1gEemail@example.com> <4wqzU-1ZCfirstname.lastname@example.org> <4wqzU-1ZCemail@example.com>
Björn Johansson wrote:
I'm using grub and yes I will look at the config file once I get back to my
Linux system.. I have spent at least 24 hours in getting that Sarge system
to work, so I really don't like Debian right now, but tomorrow at gets
one in Linux distributions once again. One thing I really like about
all the support I get! But when I'm using Linux I haveto work in text
and it don't feel very modern browsing the web using Lynx! This is 2005.
you don't need to get in your linux system to change your grub config.
You can change your config on the bootprompt use bash-style tabbing.
Check the grub manual and try it, it's pretty cool.