Re: How to report a broken package ?

On 7/30/05, Thomas Lecomte <deather@metawire.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new in the Debian community, and I'm running Debian Sid on my
> computer.
> I would like to know what should I do when I get a broken package. Report
> it to submit@bugs.debian.org ?
> The broken package is libaspell which disable me to install kdelibs4.
> Please, answer at my email address because I'm not on the mailing-list :-)
> Thanks.
>         --Thomas

You would report a bug by running `reportbug packagename' - but this
brokenness is probably caused by the C++ transition in unstable right
now. I suggest waiting a while - things will be hectic until all the
C++ packages in unstable are rebuilt.

You can see more info on the status of the transition here:
http://people.debian.org/~mfurr/gxx/