any sleek way to downgrade sid to sarge?

Hi debianers,

After upgrading to sid, I reget and thinking how to roll back to good old
sarge. I searched related topics and found this guide:

http://debianplanet.com/node.php?id=880 (How I Downgraded Testing to Stable)

The procedure here is a bit complicated plus it's posted two years ago.
There is also guide about pinning but the author says: "downgrading is complex and cumbersome".

How do you guys downgrade? Are there sleek tools out there that can handle
this job better?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  One is one's own guardian. What other guardian could one have? With
  oneself well disciplined one obtains a rare guardian indeed. 160