Re: C++ ABI change in sight?

On 7/28/05, Steven Pasternak <stevenp500@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Hi! I know that currently debian is undergoing the C++ ABI Change
> (libstdc++.so.5/gcc3.3-libstdc++.so.6/gcc4), which is why kde isn't
> being upgraded (is C++ code). I was just wondering if this will be
> finished anytime soon. KDE 3.4 is head and shoulders above 3.3. Thanks!
> -Steven

If you can't wait for KDE 3.4.1, add this to your sources.list:
deb http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.4.1/ ./

Please note that while these are made by the same people who do the
regular KDE packages, they are unsupported. Wait until they're in
unstable or experimental before complaining they broke.