Re: new packages

On 07/28/2005 09:49 pm, Alle Meije Wink wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My apt-get, although it appears to be working fine, has not found
> updated packages for the the last week. Is this because actually no
> packages have been updated or is there another reason?

There were two or three security updates yesterday.  If you are using
"stable", be sure you have "security" URL's in your sources.list.
It is possible that you don't have heimdal, ekg, or libgadu3 on your system
and if that is the case, you would not have seen updates.  If you are a
Kopete user, you probably do have libgadu3 libraries on your system and those
should be upgraded.  The security advisory suggested restarting Kopete after
updating the packages.

8)