Re: new packages

Heh.. I thought it was just my selection of packages. When I run apt-get update; apt-get upgrade, I usually get atleast 10 upgrades per day, but in recent days none of the packages I use has been updated. A first I thougt the mirror I used stopped updating, so I changed to the main archive, but there havent been any updates there either.
/nisse

Alle Meije Wink wrote:

Hello,

My apt-get, although it appears to be working fine, has not found
updated packages for the the last week. Is this because actually no
packages have been updated or is there another reason?

Best wishes
Alle Meije

___________________________________________________________ How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com