"bad cookies" in ayttm and MSN connection

Hi,

I am using Ayttm(0.4.6+26-1) on Debian Testing. For quite a few weeks, I
am not able to connect to my MSN hotmail account. Trying to do so gives
the error:
Could not connect to MSN HTTPS server (bad cookies)

However, people tell me they can connect via Gaim.

Just wondering if anybody knows what is going on here.

thanks,
->HS
--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.