jabber-aim

I've installed the jabber package using aptitude, and can connect to it. I created an account on the server, and it works. Now I'm trying to get the aim transport to work. I've installed the jabber-aim using aptitude. Using Exodus on windows, I try to add an aim contact, and get the following message... "The gateway server you requested does not have a transport for this contact type." I set the gateway server to my own server. Is there some trick to this?

--
Landy J. Bible

The University of Tulsa
Computer Science Student