Strange dist-upgrade error: libswt2.1-java

When I try to apt-get dist-upgrade, it fails on libswt2.1-gtk2-java
or libswt2.1-java, but I already have the first one installed and it
it supposed to provide the second, as shown below.  (I'm running
Debian testing.)  This has been going on for a few weeks now.

How do I fix it?

Thanks,
Adam

# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Failed
  eclipse-platform: Depends: libswt2.1-gtk2-java but it is not going to be installed or
                             libswt2.1-java
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.

# dpkg -l libswt*
||/ Name                         Version                      Description
+++-============================-============================-========================================================================
un  libswt-java                  <none>                       (no description available)
ii  libswt2.1-gtk2-java          2.1.3-4                      Fast and rich GUI toolkit for Java, gtk2 version
ii  libswt2.1-gtk2-jni           2.1.3-4                      Platform dependend files for libswt2.1-gtk2-java
un  libswt2.1-java               <none>                       (no description available)
un  libswt2.1-motif-java         <none>                       (no description available)

# apt-get install libswt-java
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package libswt-java is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libswt2.1-motif-java libswt2.1-gtk2-java
E: Package libswt-java has no installation candidate

# apt-cache show libswt2.1-gtk2-java
Package: libswt2.1-gtk2-java
Section: contrib/devel
Installed-Size: 893
Maintainer: Jan Schulz <debian@katzien.de>
Architecture: all
Source: eclipse
Version: 2.1.3-4
Replaces: libeclipse-swt-java, libswt-java
Provides: libswt2.1-java
Depends: libswt2.1-gtk2-jni (= 2.1.3-4), java-common
Conflicts: eclipse-platform (<< 2.1.2)
Filename: pool/contrib/e/eclipse/libswt2.1-gtk2-java_2.1.3-4_all.deb
Size: 771352
MD5sum: 7f2fa3e9f7fafc019f03d7285e999ffd
 SWT (Standard Widget Toolkit) provides functionality similar to
 Swing, but is much faster and open source. Mainly, it is used
 for the Eclipse platform.
 .
 This version of SWT is implemented using gtk2 libraries.