Re: corrupt bash file

I had this same problem and it was solved by unmounting the CD and mounting it again.

I tried to find the md5sum of the bash file, but I got an IO error. I unmounted the CD and looked at the CD using another computer. The md5sum of the file was perfect when using the other machine! Just for kicks, I stuck it back in the machine I was installing Debian on, remounted it and had the installer continue with the installation. Hard to believe, but it worked.

Good luck!
Mike

when trying to install debian it says that the file "instmnt/pool/main/b/bash/bash_2 05a_11_i386.deb" is corrupt, then it says it can't download it, i tried downloading the ISO file again in case it didnt download right the first time, but it still
doesn't work.