Re: PHP syntax hightlight plugin for emacs

Lian Liming wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am using debian/unstable, and find the emacs doesn't support php syntax
> highlight by default. So I used apt tool to search emacs-related package but
> got no results for the emacs plugin of php. I wonder if there are such kinds
> of php plugin for emacs on Debian. Or I should install it manually?

:~$ apt-cache show php-elisp
Package: php-elisp
Section: text
Installed-Size: 144
Maintainer: Pontus Ullgren <pontus@ullgren.com>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.1.0-2
Depends: emacs21 | xemacs21 | emacsen
Suggests: php4 | php3
Filename: pool/main/p/php-elisp/php-elisp_1.1.0-2_all.deb
Size: 17644
MD5sum: 5f8372578d2bb63e5ad16b61310ddc3a
 Emacs major mode for php supporting syntax highlighting, indentation
 and good integration with html-statements.
Tag: suite::emacs, devel, use::editing, langdevel::php