Re: where do they go?

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 11:28:26PM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 09:58:46PM -0400, Rick Pasotto wrote:
>
> > In order to use a *different* application I'd have to know what the
> > *current* application is. As I said, I don't.
>
> True.  And you can find out using, say, "top", if you want.  Or "ps".

I looked (again, just to be sure). *Nothing* that looked at all relevant.
I even saved the output with and without the popup and did a diff. Still
nothing.

> > My understanding is that gPhoto2 is for attaching the camera itself
> > via usb to the computer. That's not what I'm doing.
>
> That's correct.  My own card readers just let me mount the cards as
> simulated SCSI drives.

The card is automounted and shows as "usbdisk" on the desktop.

--
"Blaming 'society' makes it awfully easy for a person of weak
character to shrug off his own responsibility for his actions."