Aspell British

Hello:

I'm having a devil of a time with Aspell. When I first installed Sarge (Testing
over 2 years ago), I had Aspell replace Ispell. It took some work at the time to
get Aspell spell checking for British English.

Over the past few weeks, (I think it was when Sarge became Stable) an update
must have changed my default -- I'm now spell checking for American English.

Obviously, I wasn't paying close attention to the messages aptitude was giving
me. 8(

I've spent time searching the archives, and checking that the needed
dictionaries are present, but I can't see the forest for the trees.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this ?  Thanks.

--
Steve A.
Sunday Jul 24 2005 11:55:02 EDT