Re: Debian and wireless network cards

I just solved this dilemma two days ago.  I found the hawking hwp54g
works well and is pretty inexpensive.  Hawking has used a few different
chipsets but IIRC they all have linux drivers in varying degrees of
development.  The one that I bought has a Ralink rt2500 chipset, and
the driver for it is actually based on code donated to the community
from Ralink, which is always a good sign.

http://www.hawkingtech.com/prodSpec.php?ProdID=180
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page