LVM and Windows

Now that I've discovered what LVM does, I've resolved to start
migrating my Linux systems to it.  Linux partitions look easy.
But I'd really like to start using it for *all* my partitions.
My machine also has a bunch lf FAT partitions used
when I boot Windows, and accessible when I boot Linux.
Can LVM also handle Windows?

That is (I suppose) Does LVM get activated early enough in the
boot procedure that Windows just sees its partitions instead
of the physical ones?

ABout ten years ago, there were so-called disk managers that
replaced BIOS calls so that large disks could be used
ancient systems.  Might LVM be capable of operating like this?

-- hendrik