Re: Numlock at startup?

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 03:33:49PM +1000, Brendon Lloyd Higgins wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote (Thursday 21 July 2005 9:57 pm):
> > For next time OP has a question like this:
> >   $ apt-cache search numlock
> >   gkrellm-leds - Keyboard LED monitor for GKrellM
> >   numlockx - enable NumLock in X11 sessions
> >   shermans-aquarium - Sherman's aquarium applet for GNOME 2

Interesting but it doesn't really answer Ron's question - and mine
though I have never posted it.  Specifically, I do much of my work on
the consoles not in X11 sessions.  I have trained myself to hit the
numlock key immediately on bootup.  It's a habit now but an unnessary
one if there were a setting to turn numlock on at bootup.

Tom George