Re: No Screens Found

Cecil wrote:
I am working on an IBM Aptiva and getting the error message that no screen is found when I start XFree86.

<< chomp chomp >>
  I also need help with setting up printers
and sound, so....maybe after X starts, we can go into those.  Thanks.
Cecil

how about including your XF86Config-4, and the tail of /var/log/kdm.log (just enough to see one instance of X failing to start. should be from some lines about " Debian heavily modified... blah blah blah" to the end)