window manager: move without raisiing window?

Besides FVWM, which window managers can move and resize windows without
raising and/or focusing them?

For example, I might have a command output window that is behind other
windows and is mostly obscured but the last couple lines are still
visible, and then I want to move or resize the window a bit without
raising it so I don't have to re-raise the other windows to get the
stacking order back to the way it was.  FVWM can do that just fine.
Do any other windows managers support that?

Thanks,
Daniel