Re: SWAT and Samba issue.

Well that seems to be a lost cause on that route so I started investigating
around a bit, still nothing.  I'm not seeing in errors int he logs nothing,
after a restart(watching with tail -f )  I would assume that apache would
have absolutely nothing to do with being able to run swat or not the same as
webmin having absolutely nothing to do with the webserver.

any other ideas?

btw, this is on a fully updated sarge machine with 2.6.8-2-k7

Thanks again..

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016