exim4 -> local mailboxes

Hello!

I use exim4 with smarthost.
fetchmail get for me the mails from a pop3 mailserver.

I'm subscribed on a several mailing lists and I want that exim4
forwards these mails in the separate mailboxes on my local system.

I try to use exim4 with procmail; I create the $HOME/.forward file with
pipe to procmail:
"|/usr/bin/procmail -d csanyipal"

and create the $HOME/.procmailrc with the approppriate lines with
mailboxes:
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox

LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail-log

:0:
* ^To.*debian-user
debian-user

:0:
* ^To.*help-gnustep
help-gnustep

:0:
* ^To.*wm-user
wm-user

etc. , but I still get mails in the /var/mail/fetchmail.

Please help me to configure exim4 and procmail for this task. Thanks!

--
Regards,
Paul