From: Bill Day [mailto:billday@otecom.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 19 July 2005 3:11 p.m.
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: SWAT and Samba issue.

Also I have checked the connection versus ip over hostname and https vs
http
and tried localhost as well... still nothing    Is there maybe a service

someplace that I dont have open for connections?

One other tidbit, why do I see 2 homeshares on win clients  one with the

logged in user and the other says "Homes..."

TIA