Web-based calendaring/project mgmt

A client is looking for a web-based calendaring and
project-management package. Someone suggested Microsoft
Project to her. I am ... opposed ... to that idea. I think
we should be able to do better with open source.

Here's what I would like:

1) Shared calendar
2) Possibly different permissions on different parts of the
   calendar (some people can see some parts of the calendar,
   others can see others)
3) Some nice timeline generator ("Subpart A of the project
   runs from June 2 to July 13; subpart B runs from June 30
   to August 1 ...").
4) Web-based billing: consultant signs in through a web form
   and describes his meeting with a client, including the
   times he met with the client, what they talked about,
   whether the client needs followup, etc.

That's a good start. Does any good free software for this
purpose exist?

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve@laniels.org