kdm and kayboard

Hello:

I have some troubles with kdm and the keyboard (i'm
using testing):

When the box boots and kdm starts, the keyboard is
useless, i have to click on menu, then console login.
I login as root, then /etc/init.d/kdm restart and
everything is ok.

There is no diff in XFree86.0.log (before and after
kdm restart) neither in kdm.log

It began to hapen in my tibook after an upgrade, so i
think it was upgrade fault, but today it began the
same problem in an amd box, with no upgrade (yesterday
was working flawlessly). Any ideas?

Thanks.