kdelibs3.3 and kdelibs3.4

Dear friends:

I upgraded Debian from Sarge to Etch several days ago. I then did a full
upgrade (apt-get upgrade). ALL of my sources in sources.list are labeled
ETCH. No stable and no unstable. Just etch. So, there shouldn't be any
incompatibility issue. But I noticed in Synaptic the presence of both
kdelibs3.3 and kdelibs3.4. Is this all right or is there something wrong? As
a newbie, I don't know what to make of it.

Please see my screenshot from Synaptic at:

http://www.websher.net/temp/kdelibs1.jpg

Thank you.

Benjamin