Re: Pinnacle pctv stereo no sound

> Hi,
>
> I'm using debian sarge with kernel 2.6.8. I have problem getting sound
> to work for my tv tuner which is Pinnacle Pctv stereo with saa7134
> chipset. I have the internal audio connector connected to Aux in on my
> sound card. I can get the picture but there is no sound, just a
> background noise. When installing the modules I do this:
>
> #modporbe bttv card=1
> #modprobe tuner type=5
> #modprobe saa7134
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Have you had tvaudio module loaded?

And try signal source TV(mono) rather than TV might help. I've
never used this card, so can not give more info.

Regards,

WANG, Xu
Ph.D. Candidate
Service & Terminal lab,
Wireless Technology Innovation Institute,
Beijing University of Posts & Telecommunications (BUPT)
Postal Add.: P.O. Box 92#, BUPT, Bei Jing 100876, China
Tel.: +86-10-62283699 ext. 311
Fax.: +86-10-62283553
E-mail: gnawux@mail.edu.cn