Re: Debian or Ubuntu Dilemma

Bernie Betlach wrote:
I'm new to Linux but have a little programming experience.  Which should I install Ubuntu or Debian???
I think you can easily go with Debian. It will allow you more freedom than Ubuntu.
I switched from Window$ directly to Debian and I had no problems with setting it up on my laptop. I had no previous programing or Linux experiences.
Maybe before it was difficult to instal & setup Debian, but now it is not anymore.
If you will have any problem there is a lot of Debian-help available on web and of course you have this list.
--
Mitja Podreka
http://mitja.kizej.net