Re: programming environment

2005/7/16, Colin <cwvca_SPAMNOT@hotmail.com>:
> ken keanon wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I am new to programming in C and X Window. My web
> > search for a programming environment brought me to
> > xwpe, a package for X Window Programming Environment.
> > The GUI is quite basic and  I am not able to increase
> > the font size. Is this the best for what I intend to
> > do or are there better ones?

I use Anjuta and it is a good IDE. Take a look at:
http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/

PD: Why do you program a GUI with XWindow ?? Have you tried GTK or
another API for developing GUIs ? If you plan to develop GUI, maybe
you could use Glade (http://glade.gnome.org/)

Cheers

--
"Meine Hoffnung soll mich leiten