Re: customizing xterm?

Ð∂äđ vÎяũŞ <deadvirus@gmail.com> writes:

> hey, can someone tell me how to customize xterm? i want to make it have a
> transparent background but i dont know how, all the things i have read on it
> refere to haveing either of 2 files which i dont have, .xdefaults and
> .xresources are the 2 files they refere to haveing either one. i hope
> someone can help me with this.

Xterm might not be able to do transparency, at least I do not see the
option in my man pages. I prefer urxvt or aterm anyway and both of these
will do what you want.

Just create a ~/.Xresources file and put your options in there.
An example can be found here:

http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Aterm

--
-----Angelina Carlton-----