Re: failing to upgrade udev

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:50:03 -0500, Brad Sims wrote:
> That kind of BS is why I stopped using  $commercial_linux_distro. It's unstable
> I can accept broken packages due to ABI transitions but making a critical part
> depend on sudo-vaporware smacks of the Beast of Redmond.

Why did you think Debian would be any better.  In fact, Debian is worse
because maintainers are sovereign.  So maintainers can do whatever they
want, no matter how stupid, and/or they can leave bugs unfixed for
years and there is nothing that anyone else can do about it.

Get ubuntu.  Much less bad than raw Debian.

--
Thomas