Re: failing to upgrade udev

On Friday 15 July 2005 1:11 pm, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

> In such a case, you should use stable distribution. Unstable is not for
> everyone. It is useless to complain about instability of unstable.
> Unstable is meant just to be that.

However that is no excuse for making a dependency for a package that doesn't
even exist yet.

That kind of BS is why I stopped using  $commercial_linux_distro. It's unstable
I can accept broken packages due to ABI transitions but making a critical part
depend on sudo-vaporware smacks of the Beast of Redmond.
--
 Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

<If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.>