Re: xorg in sid

Adam Hardy wrote:

apt-get is all I use - there's too much for me to deal with in the GUI programs, and combined with a bunch of single-key commands, I find it difficult. I use

apt-get install xxxxx
apt-get remove xxxxx
apt-cache search xxxxx

and that's it. But I am a relative newby at the game.

Don't forget that there's more to aptitude than the full-screen interface; you can also use it on the command line:

aptitude install xxxxx
aptitude remove xxxxx

Roel Schroeven