Re: Re: 32 or 64

http://www.intel.com/products/processor/xeon/index.htm

>> i have 90nm. :)
>>
>> >There are stock kernel image for most
architectures.
>> >Depends on which
>> >64-bit you've got (ia64 or amd64 or em64t).
>>
>> I'll try the em64t.

>That sounds like the right one, yes.

I tried it (kernel-image-2.6.8-11-em64t-p4-smp), and
worked, almost good. The only problem was that can't
use iptables. It gived me a message about the filter
table (or change the kernel). But the iptable_filter
module was alredy loaded.

I can't use it because is a headless server.
I need to install from scratch amd64 port?
or just update sources.list to pure64?

deb
http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64
sarge main contrib non-free